- This position will function as the primary support for changes/enhancements to the PeopleSoft production applications that involve key integrations with the 3rdparty systems (DATACAP/ IBM Daeja View One/FileNet) and Mainframe legacy system.
- will be responsible for delivering reliable, accurate and efficient solutions for the new changes impacting the Integrations with 3rd party systems and Legacy.
- Work on analysis, development, unit testing and migration of the objects within the framework of DATACAP, IBM Daeja View One applications.
- Work very closely with, provide the knowledge transfer to, and coach client developers to become the primary resources for production support of Integrations with 3rd party systems mentioned above.
- will be responsible for writing formal technical documentation
- Knowledge of DATACAP application development and administration, .Net Winforms programming with Visual Studio 2010
- Expertise with Java Script, HTML, JQuery, JSP, Java
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Additional Desired Traits:
- Knowledge of FileNet P8 APIs, experience with java frameworks like Struts, Wicket
- Expertise with ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#.NET