Perform Vulnerability, Infrastructure, Database assessment to find out security vulnerabilities and make the application secure from Attackers/Hackers.
- Proficient in Web Application Security Testing (Vulnerability Assessment) that covers OWASP Top 10 standards
- Perform Security Testing on Web Services using manual or automated methodologies
- Ability to perform secure source code review using manual or automated methodologies
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services and Databases)
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Experience in most these tools - Appscan, Fiddler, Burp Suite, SQL Map, Nexpose, SOAP UI, Kali Linux, Python Framework and Scuba
- Thorough knowledge on OWASP and SANS standards.