We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase firm's reputation. You will serve as business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance. Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices. Manage and coordinate tax audits
Filing of Income Tax Return :
- Timely E-filing of Income tax returns of group companies.
- Review of the computation prepared by the business team and getting the approvals from the management and tax auditors on the same.
- Preparation and presentation of cases under Scrutiny Assessment and other provisions :
- Preparation of submissions in response to notice u/s 143(2) / 142(1).
- Presenting the scrutiny cases before various tax authorities up to CIT level
- Preparation and filing of rectification application u/s 154 in response to the demand notices.
- Review of Intimation u/s 143 and filing of the rectification application if required.
- Collecting data and filing the reply in response to the notices received u/s 131 and 133.
- Preparation and filing of Appeal before CIT(A):
- Preparation of form 35 along with grounds of appeal and paper book
- Presenting the case before CIT (Appeal)
- Preparation of Appeal to be filed with ITAT:
- Preparation of form 36 along with grounds of appeal and paper book.
- Proven work experience as a tax manager.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
Qualifications and Skills :
- CA with 10 -15 years of post-qualification experience into income tax assignments.