A seasoned techno-functional professional responsible for managing end to end HP and HPCM system change, demand aggregation, prioritization, project and stakeholder management with an ability to lead overall delivery as well as act as a bridge between functional owners and technology.
For achieving these goals, it is a key requirement that the candidate is expected to speak business/ functional language in terms of the impact on the Finance community.
1. Being accountable and lead overall delivery of the HP and HPCM change solutions
2. Act as a single point of change request aggregation, demand prioritization and implementation
3. Managing stakeholders to communicate delivery updates, risks/issues and benefits articulation
4. Issues resolution & crisis management; being able to manage and communicate to key stakeholders
5. Managing decisions & escalations required for senior stakeholders to ensure effective usage of time. Act as a point of escalations and change control.
6. Project management: manage multiple projects, drive project planning, resource planning & hiring (wherever required) for the success of these projects.
7. Deep understanding of the multi-dimensional data model whilst being the sign off point for amendments & enhancements to the model
8. Strong mathematical background to understand calculation logic and how they work with a multidimensional database
9. Owning the system configuration components whilst maintaining an understanding of how they have been delivered for the final solution:
a. Business Rules
b. Data Forms
c. Security model
d. Task Lists
e. Data Integration Routines
f. Reference Data Management
10. Data mapping from source systems into HP/ HPCM & how the different data models interact
11. Preferably having knowledge and understanding of complex planning processes conducted in large multi-national banks
Finance Professionals or Graduation in Sciences, Engineering + MBA (Finance) from a reputed institution
Strong analytical skills
Good understanding of banking products / Operations
Domain skills in running Finance Operations, Finance Data Warehousing preferred
Strong communication skills
Good stakeholder management skills
Effective communication skills, including presenting and influencing senior management.
Initiative and proactive thinking
Knowledge of and prior experience in working on the relevant platforms (Hyperion Planning, HFM, HPCM, DRM)
PMP / or any other Professional certification will be an added advantage
Exp- 10 -20 years
Contract- 3-6 Months
Notice period- Immediate or Max 30 Days