We are a Recruitment firm based in Pune, having presence and clients globally. Presently we are having an opportunity with one of our client for Pune location.
Location : Baner, Pune
Position : Tech Lead
Experience : 5-8 years
Candidates must be fully competent with key technical skills including :
- Strong programming experience in PHP, MYSQL, Magento, Data Analytics
Job Description :
- Establish the company's technical vision and leads all aspects of the company's technological development.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications and also have the capability to handle multiple projects individually.
- Take active part in all aspects of systems design, code construction, database design, unit and integration testing, and implementation.
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems.
- Adaptable to work in frameworks such as Codeigniter, Magento.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading-edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Proficient understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Maintenance of the programs and correct the defects during the maintenance of the system.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize projects and ensure on-time completion.
Candidate Profile :- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science from a premier institute
- Deep expertise in software development, dev ops, frontend and back end development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in core PHP coding and My SQL.
- Knowledge on Magento will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to mobile application development preferred.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency.