- Translate business requirement into high quality code
- Develop and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain Code Quality
Note : Client offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit based career path. Your career growth will be in your hands and your role will be what you carve out. Desired Candidate Profile:- Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below:- Has the candidate done his B.Tech-- Does the candidate have experience of working on LAMP-- Does the candidate have experience of working on CS-CART(PHP)-- Does the candidate is ready to work Monday to Saturday(6 Days working)-- Does the candidate have 65% throughout his academic-
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. (only Full time),No of openings : 2- Additional Doc/Msg
Working days : 6
Eligibility Criteria : 65% and above throughout
Position Description :- We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the on-going software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching- LAMP, CS-CART, PHP, Mysql, Ajax, JQuery, API, web-service REST, SOAP, Memcache, Redis, Solr, Lucene, Elastic Search, Varnish, MongoDB, NoSQL DB, SVN/GIT, OOPs
Skills And Requirements :
- 2+ years- experience developing applications on LAMP- Strong knowledge of Core PHP, Mysql, Ajax, JQuery etc.
- Strong knowledge of API and web-service (REST, SOAP) design, coding and implementation
Experience with any of them is a plus :- Memcache, Redis, Solr/Lucene/Elastic Search, Varnish, MongoDB or any NoSQL DB- Proficient in the use of SVN/GIT, best practices and continuous integration
- Hands on experience and ready to work on Post production, bug fixes, Support
Soft Skills :- Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function within a pre-existing team
- Self-starter can operate with minimal direction Strong knowledge of OOPs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization