Designation : SDE1 - PHP & Drupal Developer
Job Type : Permanent
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
- Candidate should located in Bangalore and must available for face to face discussion
Job Description :
- BE or Equivalent degree (CS preferred) from a reputed institute [IIT, NIT, BITS etc.].
- 3 years to 5 years of hands-on development and support experience in PHP and Drupal applications.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal 7.0 or 8.0 modules and sites.
- Familiar with each layer in the LAMP stack and system infrastructure points of view; knowledgably and experienced in PHP and MySQL programming.
- Experience in any framework is mandatory (Zend, CakePHP, Codeigniter).
- Should have worked on drupal 7.X created custom modules and Drupal PDO.
- Comfortable integrating websites with other web applications and systems, both commercial and open source.
- Experienced in the use of using web services to pull in various data from external sources.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, AJAX, JQuery, and client-side scripting libraries. Understands what it takes to develop pixel-perfect HTML that is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
- Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
- Knowledge on First Spirit and LMS solutions like Moodle, and Totara is added advantage.