Oracle SOA Suite Designers / Architect
Experience: 8-12 years
· Experience using Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, ESB, BAM and should have expertise to provide high-end implementation and customization consulting support starting from Design till Test phase.
· Knowledge and good understanding of AIA Framework. Must have working experience in Oracle Fusion AIA 2.x based Integration Projects
· Good understanding SOA, ESB, EAI, Middleware Principles
· Experience and understanding of web services and XML technologies (WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSIL, WSRP, WS-Security)
· Excellent problem solving skills, and troubleshooting skills · Should able to do the Bug-fix and software patch execution · Should able to support Cut-over and migration scheme
. Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, ESB, BAM . XML technologies (WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSIL, WSRP, WS- Security)
. Oracle Fusion AIA . SOA, ESB, EAI
Second Requirement :
2. Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware BPEL Developers:
Experience: 4-7 years
· Strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware BPEL in Oracle SOA & OSB
· Must have successfully implemented desired technologies at least in 2 projects
· Specification / Skills / Experience
· Oracle Fusion Middleware development;
· Oracle Fusion Middleware development
· BPEL development in Oracle SOA · XSLT development in Oracle SOA
· WebLogic Server monitoring from Enterprise Management console
· WLST script modification
· Good experience in implementation of solutions on Java/J2EE technologies
Third Requirement :
3. Oracle SOA BPM Developers
Year of Experience: 4-8 years
· Candidate should have at least 5 years of total IT experience.
· Should have 3 years of relevant experience in Oracle BPM.
· Should have handled projects on BPM 11g.
· Good understanding of BPMN 2.0 notations
· Should have good knowledge of XSLT, XSD, XML
· Should have knowledge on Web Services.
· Should have knowledge of BPM 11g APIs .
· Should have knowledge on WebLogic 10.3 .0 application server.
· Testing & deployment knowledge of BPM applications.
· Added advantage of having knowledge of BPEL, Mediator, OSB, Java.
· Soft Skills: Candidate must have strong analytical and research skills; be proactive and able to operate independently as well as a cooperative member of a team consisting.