1) Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g :-
* Well versed in different type of adapters JMS, Database etc) .
* Good exposure to Service components ; BPEL, Mediator , Business Rule, Human Task
* Integration with Oracle Fusion Financial/Oracle Financials Cloud, Oracle Apps R12/R11i
* Exposure to Oracle Fusion Middleware/OracleR12 - SOA (Web Services, BPEL)
* Oracle Fusion Middleware - SOA , Development of Oracle SOA based reusable Custom frameworks
2) Oracle BPM Suite 12c/11g :-
* Good exposure to Modelling , Simulation & Analysis, Process Analytics , Business Rule, Human Task , User Interface Development for Human task , Event and Exception handling( Intermediate & Boundary Events , Events Sub process)
3) Oracle Service Bus :-
* Hands on experience on Eclipse ( Service Bus)
6) Oracle SQL/PLSQL
7) Exposure to AIA - Application Integration Architecture will be an added advantage
* At least 2-3 fully implementation cycle ( end to end ) on Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g Oracle BPM Suite 12c/11g , Oracle Service Bus ( Mainly in Eclipse)
* Minimum 5-6 Years of Experience in Oracle SOA
* Having Strong Communication skills, Self-Motivated and Inter Personal Skills, organize multiple tasks to meet schedules and deadlines
* Experience in analysing the business requirements, Gap analysis, Data Mapping
* Good business knowledge on the business processes
* Experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
* Experience working in Oracle Middleware 12c/11g Projects. ( Preference to Oracle Certified Professionals )
* Strong Analytical and problem solving skills and should be able to trouble shoot issues.
He/she should have very good communication skills and should be willing to work in UK shifts.