Required Skills :
The individual must also have a strong understanding and knowledge of coding, testing, and implementing changes to Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions. Note: Resource must be available to work onsite at client facility in Wilkes Barre, P.A. No remote work.
Required Skills :
- 5+ years- of designing, developing, and implementing Oracle applications.
- 5+ years- experience with analyzing, designing, developing, coding, testing, and implementing changes to Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions.
- Must have knowledge/experience in Oracle 10g, 11g and / or 12c Forms Builder.
- Must have knowledge/experience in Oracle 10g, 11g and / or 12c Report Builder.
- Must have the ability to Code / Test and be proficient in PL/SQL and SQL.
- Linux experience
Preferred Skills :
- Candidate should have prior experience on working and designing on forms/reports from scratch OR candidate should be actively working on development task.
- Experience on tuning very complex forms/reports.
- Good understanding on basic utilities like setting blocks/ item properties and playing with different canvas views at runtime.
- Strong knowledge on development and maintenance of PL/SQL libraries, menu modules and should know how to use build and use alerts, visual attributes and object libraries.
- Experience working on different triggers at form, block and item level and have very good knowledge on the sequence of execution of triggers.
- Good Understanding on the Forms Application Server and on Forms Configuration files.
- Should have experience and general understanding of Data modeling, Entity Relationship, Use Case etc.
- Adhere to full software development lifecycle.
- Analyze business requirements /functional specification.
- Ability to prepare high level and detailed Technical Design Document, as well as, prepare and Execute Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Cases
Additional Provisions :
- Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
- Once candidate's resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening.
- Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
- Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
- The enforced dress code is business casual
- Must be available to travel
- Place and Period of Performance
Hours of support :
The standard work week for contract staff will be 5 days a week and 8 hours per day preferable Monday through Friday.
Contract staff may be required to travel to support business efforts.