1. Understand custom business requirements and user specifications
2. Develop Oracle app PL/SQL API's and connectors based on custom requirements
3. Lead a team of Oracle PL/SQL developers
4. Perform PL/SQL code optimizations and review
5. Achieve and establish best practices, development methods and technologies
6. Come out with new innovative ideas and technologies
7. Maintain complete documentations involving API packages, technical documents etc.
1. B Tech in CS/IT/EC/EE with minimum 65% aggregate
2. Experience in Oracle apps technical and majority in PL/SQL
3. Proficient knowledge in functional modules of Inventory, Procurement, Order management and Financials
4. Working experience on Oracle technical designs, interfaces, reports, work flow builder and form builder
5. Ability to interact with business users, business analysts and consultants for getting technical, as well as business requirements
6. Experience in designing Oracle apps systems and fine tuning by working along with DBA
7. Understanding of Oracle SOA suite and fusion middle ware components will be added advantage
8. Ability to meet deadlines and deliver with the highest quality.