Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment. Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers. Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports, and acting as technical liaison to a team. May require a bachelor"s degree in area of specialty and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field"s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 3+ years - years of experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and development of ODI Interfaces, Procedures, Packages, and Scenarios utilizing technologies such as Oracle, File, SQL, and PL/SQL
- 3+ years working with Oracle db environments, Oracle 12c experience preferred
- Demonstrated high level of understanding of ETL/ELT development concepts and patterns
- Experience working with Informix db is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on ensuring data integrity, access and security