· Minimum work experience: 6 - 8 Years
· Key skills required for the job are:
· Oracle Admin (Mandatory)
· Golden Gate (Mandatory)
· Oracle Exadata (Optional)
· As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
· Responsible for Vendor Management and people management. Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
· Conduct periodic reviews with teams. Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
· Participate in business meetings with various stake holders. Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
· Drive service improvement programs. Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
· Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects