1) Min 2 years experience in Oracle Configurator
2) Min 4 years experience in Java / OAF development
3) Strong knowledge of Oracle Configurator Extensions and associated APIs
4) Candidate should have worked on customer facing role at least 3+ yrs
Role Description and Requirement :
- Overall 5+ years of experience as an Oracle Technical consultant with end-to-end implementation and Support/Upgrade projects experience.
- Min 2 years experience in Oracle Configurator
- Min 4 years experience in Java / OAF development
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Configurator Extensions and associated APIs
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have a strong technical background, and ability to project manage multiple concurrent efforts.
- Should be highly motivated problem solver willing to deliver quality work.
- Should be comfortable with the Interface and Base tables of the modules on which candidate has worked on.
- Should be conversant with AIM / OUM Methodology.
- Good experience on preparing MD70s, CV60s, MD120s and Test documents.
- Should have excellent problem solving and Code debugging skills.
- Experience on Performance Tuning.
- Should have good communication skills.