To provide day to day operations management of the contact center ensuring smooth running of department to meet the needs of business and individuals.
To serve as the first level escalation point for customers requesting to speak to senior staff
To support creation & management of key documents such as (BCP plan, Risk & Compliance testing plans) for the Contact Centre
To monitor calls of CSO and provide appropriate feedback
To serve as the training contact point and conduct internal product & process training and service skills training
Responsible for the MIS to provide the stats/reports requested by management/operations/BU for the regional call centre
Responsible for the Knowledge Management to facilitate and help maintain Knowledge Management website for India Call Centre
1. To track real time service metrics performance of the call center
2. To assist CSO with queries on floor and customer escalations
3. To provide daily product and process related updates to the operations team
4. To track leaves and login times of CSOs
5. Provide feedback on performance and guide them on performance improvement
Quality & Training
1. Conduct live call monitoring & recorded call monitoring for CSO
2. Conduct quality assessment review of CSO calls
3. Identify training needs for CSO
4. Collate and prepare quality monitoring reports
5. To serve as single point contact for knowledge management updates.
1. To continually review customer enquiries, collect accurate information and submission to Regional KM team to update Knowledge Management Website.
2. To ensure updated and accurate information in Knowledge Management website and act as a central contacts with relevant Bus/SUs to obtain required information.
1. To coordinate with Regional WFM team for all workforce management activities for India Call Centre as single point of contact.
2. To produce call center performance metrics MI
3. To assist in call volume forecasting and scheduling.
(1) Excellent Communication skills, good writing skills
1. Experience in banking / financial institutions is preferred
2. Experience in operations management of a contact centre
3. Six Sigma or COPC or Project management experience is an additional advantage