• Assume responsibilities of identifying bright prospects to bring in, nurture and grow
• Proactively scout and arrange for events, represent the firm at these events and bring in a steady flow of investors for the incubated start-ups
• Search and attend various marketing and networking events to build fruitful alliances
• Be involved in marketing activities for the firm
• Assist with incubated start-ups' queries and needs and bring in customers for them
• Oversee operations of the internal team and serve as a conduit between them and the founders
Desired candidate profile-
• Minimum 4 years of experience, preferably in sales/ business development
• Excellent networking and communication skills
• An understanding of the start-up eco system
• Unwavering commitment to getting work done and time management
• Prior experience of having worked with a start up/ mentored a start up would be ideal
What's in it for me?
• A challenging set up to hone your skills and grow exponentially
• A culture of mad, crazy energy which would ensure your best output!
• An opportunity to manage and lead a team to deliver their best!
• Of course, compensation on par with industry standards (actually a bit more!) to attract the brightest!