Qualification Any Graduation, MBA--IIM/IIT/XLRI/NIT/BITS etc
Working days : 5
- Define SLAs in consultation with the management and make efforts to control and maintain them.
- Oversee warehouse operations to exceed expectations for productivity, daily workflow, product availability and accuracy
- Oversee unloading, verification, counting, quality check, and recording for incoming vendor shipments
- Supervising stock Receiving, Put away processes and work on reducing timelines and improving efficiency.
- Maintain GRN reports, invoices management, Goods Received Documents Communicating with PO team for PO and other inwarding issues.
- Planning of space and storage requirements for incoming merchandise
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate at all times.
- Monitor and ensure that Barcoding, Labelling and Racking
- Process are as per process. Ensuring adequate on-hand stock levels are maintained in the Warehouse.
- Controlling inventory levels by organizing and conducting physical counts and reconciliations
- Reviewing all packing techniques and training the packing staff in packing techniques
- Responsible for packing material procurement and accounting
- Plan and prioritize daily dispatches based on fill rate at store level.
- Monitoring the Outward Process which includes Billing and other documentation
- Return products to vendors within timelines specified.
- Ensure that there is no discrepancy in inventory received vs Outward.
- Actively suggesting new ideas to help improve workflow and accuracy of inventory
- Managing and maintaining all fulfillment operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing
- Program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Daily MIS preparation and sharing with Management on the volume and nature of processed orders.
- Ensuring the effective utilization of warehouse area, equipment and other resources
- Resolving tech issues with relevant third party vendors to ensure smooth Warehouse Operations
- Coordinate and resolve discrepancies with relevant Store Managers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Required Skills : At least 3 - 8 years of exp in managing warehouse and fulfillment ops preferable from ecommerce companies
- Someone who knows and has managed inwarding, put away, picklist generation, MRP, stickering and order fulfillment systems
- This role will manage order fulfillment for our retail vertical (offline stores) across PAN India and will report to Sr manager
- ops- Looking for someone with high degree of ownership and strong execution capabilities on the ground
- This role is someone who can manage chaos and ambiguities but at the same time work towards bring some method to the madness.