CATV /Dish TV / Internet ISP deployment professional with at least 5 years experience in wireline communications industry in network Integration and installation field. Required good people management skills and interpersonal skills.
Contribute as Team Lead by technical analysis of scenarios, understanding issues and identifying field issue, tracking the progress of installations, productivity and feedback corrective actions.
Educational Qualifications - Bachelors of Engineering Preferred.
Years of Experience (minimum & maximum) - 8 to 10 Years; Maximum 15 Yrs
Nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled:
1. Broadcast methodologies Internet Services delivery and exposure to field installation practices
2. Good understanding of field problem areas and resolution based on SLA
3. Awareness of tools and their utilisation, performance analysis
4. Awareness network installation and troubleshooting on an end-to-end scale
5. Awareness about services deployment & operations
Knowledge & Skills Required:
1. Understanding of telecom Installation process
2. Able to understand deployment scenario and guide technicians accordingly.
3. Good ability to analyse and analytics to track performance and
4. Methodical in data analysis and performance tracking practices
5. Good explanation, communication and negotiation skills, work under pressure.
6. Good Microsoft Excel & Power point Skills