We are looking for smart analytics manager to join our growing team of data analytics experts in F&A. People with around 8 to 12 years of experience, ability to liaise with leaders in the Decision Analytics along with F&A leadership to carry out analytical interjections for client and for ops team. Experience in Collections and Payables would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to understand the context of the problem and develop a right story board for the flow of the presentations, containing solutions
- Ability to manage different stakeholders in F&A ops; help them to update on the PMO, client communication
- To be extremely detail oriented in coming up with any information which could be used for business development
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises
- Lead cross-functional projects with execution team ranging from 4 to 8 team members using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and help people on the ops floor as well
- Ability to build solutions along with artifacts as per client's business problems
- Document all findings and smoothly aid conversions by transitioning the work to operations
- Establish timelines to deliver recommendations/solutions and deliver on or before deadlines
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with quality checks.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Skill Requirement -
- Experience in conceptual understanding of Statistical Modeling/ Machine learning techniques
- Should have experience in creating solutions along with artifacts as per client's business problem
- Very strong expertise in creating business development decks for senior leadership team.
Should be extremely comfortable with PPTs and other presentation tools
- Experience in handling MS office tools- Very strong communication and presentation skills.