1. Responsible for and owner of customer experience quality and service delivery
2. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams under management. Understands and demonstrates core values and Leadership Principles.
3. Carries out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
4. Mentors others in developing Leadership behaviors. Hires, manages, and develops high performing teams. Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement.
5. Actively seeks to understand core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday CS practices
6. Works with the Senior Manager - to determine strategy to achieve overall business goals.
7. Shapes the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results. Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide strategic context for all decision making.
8. Understands how to position the organization for success. Effectively applies best practices to all strategic decisions. Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
9. Continually measures and evaluates all work processes using Kaizen, Lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods
10. Develops and achieves performance goals and objectives in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
11. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the
12. challenges of a performance based culture in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
13. Demonstrates ability to influence, manage, and present ideas via clear written and oral communication. Demonstrates emotional maturity and grace under pressure in all communications. Builds positive productive relationships with many
14. stakeholders and partners around the world
15. Develops and drives strategies and programs which improve the competitive position of the Company.
16. Responsible for leading Stakeholder Management Meetings and ensuring the consistency and integrity of Reporting