Main responsibilities will consist of supporting inhouse trading/clients with advice and analytical support, reacting to critical issues on a timely basis. A significant portion of time will be spent in configuration & setup of new applications, resolving client issues, and liaising with L2/development teams by testing amendments and new components/versions of our products /services.
- Managing and resolving technical problems and incidents related Estee's trading system.
- Providing analysis into technical and functional issues and escalating/communicating appropriately with other internal teams.
- Potential to provide assistance during an on-going issue with Estee's trading system.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Requirements :- Proven experience in providing production support.- Basic database knowledge - SQL/ Oracle Administration.
- Basic Unix and Linux command line experience required.- First Degree level education, preferably in an IT related subject (B.E. CS/IT; MCA ).
- Knowledge of finance and Trading background would be an advantage.
Skills :- B.E. Computer Science/IT; Master of Computer Applications.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external customers and internal teams.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix) and SQL/databases.
- Ability to work on several tasks at the same time and remain calm under pressure.