For Linux+OpenStack : Nova, Swift and Horizon modules experience is must
Good experience in building and managing OpenStack environments
JD for Linux+OpenStack requirements:
- Good experience in building and managing OpenStack environments.
- Good experience in using Nova, Swift and Horizon modules.
- RedHat Linxu 6.X and above administration including Installation, Configurations and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge about the UCS cluster server platform.
- Good experience in VMware Configurations and Vcenter.
- Good understanding of storage configurations and storage migrations.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes like Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management.
- Basic understanding of Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- Added advantage if candidate has scripting knowledge in Perl or Python.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work in night shifts (mandatory).
- Prior experience in managing clients and client environment