- Contribute to installation, migration, updates and integration of OpenStack services and modules
- Analyze and improve OpenStack architecture
- Add new features to the platform, as per the needs of the team and clients
- Customize the OpenStack modules
- Contribute to technical training and documentation, for internal use and for clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, equivalent
- 2 years- experience with OpenStack
- Strong Python skills
- Strong C/C++ development skills
- Very good Knowledge of Linux operating systems (Red Hat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu)
- Familiarity with virtualization
- Experience with configuration managers (Puppet, Chef, SaltStack)
- Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures.