1. Good Hands on High degree of proficiency in reviewing .NET based solutions, detail-oriented with ability to follow-through on issues to resolutions.
2. Should be able to facilitate best practices of Agile & Scrum, removing road blocks / constant coaching about the principle.
3. Ability to learn different technologies quickly and correctly
4. Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways; having ownership of a function, account, or matrix management responsibilities, uses knowledge to ensure success, strengthen relationships, expand the business, and lead matrix teams on complex projects; barriers to entry such as technical committee review may exist at this level.
5. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
6. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
7. Follow company processes and standards for .NET applications.
8. Must be able to work on and manage multiple tasks.
9. Records and tracks time worked on projects and assignments.
10. Develops a general understanding of client, software platforms, and the credit card industry.
11. Develops a good understanding of the project development/management processes, methodology, and the impact of the project management metrics.
12. Normal working hours: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM Indian Standard Time. Additional work outside of normal business hours may be required in order to fulfill project/clients needs. May have to carry company issued phone to manage emergency situations.