- We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based applications for our customers.
- Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
- Work closely with Project Lead, Team Leaders and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Lead / Team Leader with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based applications for the company.
Required Skills :
- Minimum technology experience of 2-3 years.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including Python, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Strong understanding of security principles and standards like OWASP top 10 with their understanding of how they apply to e-commerce.
- 2 years minimum experience working with PostGreSQL.
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Preferred Skills :
- Exposure to PHP, ASP.NET/C# and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with team collaboration and version control systems like TFS, VSS or Git
- Working experience of Agile Scrum methodology and testing frameworks.