- Candidate should have minimum of 5 yrs of relevant Techno-Functional OR Functional experience in OTM Implementation / Support projects
- Strong Techno-Functional OR Functional skills in the following OTM (Release 5.5 through 6.4.x) Modules:
Shipment Planning and Execution
Business Process Automation (Configuration and Administration)
Appointment and Dock Scheduling
Contracts & Rate Management
OTM – FTI
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM architecture.
- Should have at least 3 to 4 end to end implementation experience from Design to Delivery. Better if have experience in two different style of OTM implementation experience, Service Provider Side and Manufacturer Side.
- Providing solutions and design options for various critical business requirements.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting critical configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Analyzing feasibility and impact of various Enhancements/Change Requests (CRs) on existing requirements, before implementing the same in the solution.
- Configuring and Demonstrating key end-end business scenarios
- Mentoring and training team members on OTM features and functionalities
- Preparing Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) for any critical /repetitive business issues/concerns reported by the client so as to provide a permanent resolution to such issues.
- Expert knowledge on OTM integration configuration.
- Expert Knowledge on logistics and supply chain management.
- Technical Skills: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, XML, JSPX and XSLT
- Nice to have hands-on experience in BI Publisher Report and Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence
- Ability to resolve complex business issues independently
- Good Client facing skills, excellent communication, presentation and design documentation skills
- Willing to Travel to client sites.
- Willing to work in Shifts including Night Shifts on a rotational basis.