- Understand the application requirements.
- Design, Develop and test the requirements.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills are must.
- Should have knowledge on API development
- Should have knowledge on any of the version control.
- Proficient in the following skill set
- API development using Node.Js
- Mongo and SQL Server database.
- Knowledge on DevOps and agile methodologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on C#, Web API, Entity framework is an added advantage.
- Hands on development of applications and services
- Leads moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provides code reviews of various development tasks
- Implements automated unit and integration tests and ensures the practice is followed consistently
- Participates in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, JSLint, JSHint, Jasmine
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
- Familiarity with Application UX Designs
- Unix / Linux experience
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with teams
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple on-going assignments and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative team
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Be able to create and articulate design / implementation options and tradeoff to peers, tech leads, and management
- Ability to clearly document application designs and the related management and support procedures
- Ability to understand all phases of SDLC
- Ability to quickly ramp-up on new / emerging technologies as required