1. Have a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
2. Have 1+ years of experience with a server-side scripting language
(Python, Perl, Ruby)
3. Have 5+ years of experience in deploying network and security solutions,
system engineering or network consulting.
4. Be well versed in the latest industry best practices around network and
5. Have great verbal and written communication skills.
6. Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Provides technical leadership of networking methodologies and technologies and drive technical standards.
Be a resource, consultant and technical leader to internal development, operations and support teams.
Organize, review, write and publish technical documentation.
Work as part of an agile development team to define, design, develop, test, and implement leading edge networking and security solutions.
Contribute to the continuously evolving and improving development processes.
Meet engineering design and deliverable deadlines with quality and with little or no supervision.