Job Description :
- Installed workstations, servers and handled server administration, network services and peripherals.
- Responsible for IT Admin, Network Management, Providing Technical Support, Disaster Recovery, Remote Support.
- Hands-on experience in procurement of IT equipment for the company, Expertise in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom-designing solutions and troubleshooting for complex information systems management
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records.
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, network software, operating system software and software applications.
- Provide system wide Change Management and technical support.
- Manager, Server and Network Admin, Infrastructure Management, Security Improvement, VM Setup,Technical Support, Antivirus, TT System, SLA Mgt., Vendor & AMC Mgt., ITIL Framework and budget management.
- Accountable for design, creation and implementation of IT & systems .
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- B.E / B.Tech or Technical Graduate
- Certification in Networking and Infrastructure.