1. Design, deploy, implement SDN / NFV / Cloud based Solutions, and also include security and risk considerations in deploying Cloud Architectures and Services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) for Data Center, Enterprise and/or Mobility Edge Packet Core network.
2. Identify and gather requirements to assess, plan and define a solution to be build using SDN/NFV/Cloud Architecture best practices
3. Good understanding and knowledge of Transmission planning software and Transport network solutions
4. Masters or equivalent experience in Computer Science, EE, data networking architectures, or closely related field. (MSCS, MSEE, MSCE).
5. Expert level experience with carrier class routers, switches and platforms from various vendors, Expert knowledge of Metro Ethernet and IP communications (IPv4, IPv6, routing protocols).
6. Expert level experience with designing with and managing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, ISIS, RIP, MPLS, LDP, etc.
7. Expert knowledge of Network Functions Virtualization (NfV) architectures
8. Expertise in one or more access technologies such as 3G/4G, xDSL, xPON is s plus
9. Experience architecting networks based on SDN/NFV or Experience with SDN, NFV, EMS/NMS/OSS and orchestration solutions
10. 10+Engineering Experience with EMS, Telco IT Apps-OSS, Network Monitoring/Management systems, Cloud Computing Platforms required.
11. 5+ years- experience in engineering data center and IP backbone networks in a multi-vendor multi-protocol environment