The Firewall analyst will perform multiple responsibilities related to network security including performing configuration, maintenance and support of the company firewalls and related infrastructure.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Review and recertification of rule sets.
• Creation, validation and maintenance of enterprise firewall policies.
• Configuration of firewall rule-base and objects
• Configuration of system and network-related parameters
• Configuration of intrusions detection system (IDS) and intrusion protection system(IPS) updates and tuning
• This individual will work closely with other business units on the Implementation of upgrades, enhancements, and reviews.
Previous work experience with:
• Cisco ASA Firewalls
• Cisco IPS
• Cisco Security Manger (CSM)
• Checkpiont Firewalls
• Tufin SecureTrack
Big data/ Hadoop developer