Primary Skills Routing and switching and Troubleshooting :
1. Knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
2. Strong understanding of LAN Switching technologies
3. Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting of STP protocols (STP,PVST,RSTP, MSTP )
4. Should have detail understanding and Troubleshooting on Cisco VSS and stacking technologies
5. Hands-on experience with the networking products Like Cisco 6800, 6500, 4500, 4500x, 3800, 2960x and 3650 switches. Juniper EX8200,EX4200,EX3300 and EX2200 switches
6. Knowledge and troubleshooting of Quality of Service, Multicast and HSRP ,Dot1x protocols ,IPSLA
7. Hands on experience with protocol analyzer tools and debugging tools
8. Strong ability to troubleshoot complex network issues and Identify, diagnose, and resolve different types of network problems.
9. Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting and support of, Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP) in an enterprise environment.
10. Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from any network service interruption, and to prevent recurring problems.
11. Should have proficient knowledge on Wireless technology , implementation and troubleshooting
Secondary Skills :
1 CCNP Certification
2 Project Management: Managing individual network projects within the scope of the Network Team
3 Excellent technical and business communication skills, both oral and written
4 Knowledge on networking monitoring tools
Good to have :
1 Understanding of scripting languages such as Python,EEM script
2 Knowledge on networking monitoring tools
3 Knowledge on Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k