Key Job Functions/ Key Responsibilities:
- Should be able to drive P&L & ROIs for his division and therefore should have complete control and understanding of each line item that drives revenue and gross margin and also on each line item of costs i.e. OPEX.
- Should have understanding of WC management is key as understanding of parameters like DSO, DIO & DPO is must to help arrive at WCD and therefore the ROIC.
- Responsible for achievement of individual and team gross margin targets, managing the team of CREs and developing sales plan for the aligned territory.
- Responsible for complete demand planning and forecasting for each SKU, by partner & by region on a monthly basis.
- Should be able to regularly analyze & track DOI / WOI at each layer of GTM ie distributors and retailers.
- Responsible to drive various primary / secondary/ tertiary/ sell out related schemes and ensure timely compilation and settlement of market claims.
- Responsible for timeliness of order collection and execution.
- Responsible for manpower productivity planning and tracking.
- Responsible for planning liquidation hence should be able to understand the ageing inventory profile.
- Should be able to manage good vendor customer relationships at senior level.
- Should be able to manage large teams, review parameters, reporting metrics and frequencies etc.
- Should be responsible for partner fill rate and collection management.
- Ensure that Account wise and Product wise Target is filled in for the team in the Corporate TAS format (Target Acceptance Sheet). The total TAS figure of the branch should necessarily tie up with the target given to the branch based on the potential metric for the quarter as well as should meet the corporate productivity benchmarks communicated from time to time as well as the 2.75% norm.
- Assist in the development of the annual sales plan and quarterly sales plan by specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort).
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the team of CREs by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the CRE team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports/Funnels and cyclical sales meetings.
- Add new potential big accounts in the division.