National Sales Head will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the sales standing of this company. The ideal candidate will determine the sales strategy and achieve the sales targets for the organization.
Overall job responsibilities- Meeting sales goals, negotiation, selling to customer Needs, motivation for sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets
The Sales Head is responsible for:
1. Will be responsible for the sales and marketing of all coaches made by MG which includes premium luxury coaches on front and rear engined chassis from reputed European OEMs as also other luxury coaches on Indian OEM chassis.
2. Functional responsibilities include customer mapping for prospecting, detailed monthly sales planning, conducting product launches & customer demos / road shows,
3. All customer negotiations covering product specs/related commercials for deal closing, coordinating finance company matters with customers so as to deliver sales targets set for the quarter / year.
4. Maintain good relations with key customers on a long term basis through an active customer satisfaction approach in all company dealings over time
5. Will be involved with export market sales progressively along with concerned OEM networks
6. Will build up a small core team of sales to handle the expected business and train all members effectively for all aspects of coach sales and marketing.
7. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
8. Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
9. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
1. BE Mech /Auto prefer MBA marketing with 10 or 15 years of experience.
2. Self-initiator and able to drive team
3. Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
4. BE Mech + an MBA from an established institute would be preferred
5. About 10 years’ experience in higher end bus sales in the field-West & South markets particularly Pleasant personality,very good oral and written communication Commercial negotiations experience for high value bus sales Technical exposure to bus products desirable
Reporting to: MD
Location- Bangalore or Mumbai
Languages - English,Hindi and few south Indian languages. Desired experience with organized large bus builders will be preferred