)Based out of Mumbai, the person shall be responsible for the Mortgage Business in particular along with the Distribution Business (SME) for the Bank as well as Business loans and similar retail products associated with SME (In line with Budget). He would also lead teams to strengthen the SF business.
2) Responsible for timely and quality staffing, keeping in mind the budgeted productivity marked to industry.
3) Responsible to continuously improvise the productivity through trainings, regular interactions, reviews and feedbacks, handholding and expanding the demand funnel.
4) Responsible for entering into strategic alliances with business partners Corporate, Associations, Developers etc. to expand the demand funnel.
5) Responsible to establish a strong MIS and productivity trackers.
6) Regular interactions with Seniors to strengthen relationship and explore opportunities for mutual benefit.
7) Create opportunities to improve fee income through X-Sell of 3rd party products and adding more products to its distribution portfolio.
8) Responsible to reduce and manage the cost of acquisition and remain responsible for the budgeted Top-line and Bottom-line.
9) Create and leverage X-Sell Opportunities and synergies within businesses .
10) Increase market penetration in the locations where we are present.
11) Manage attrition.
12) Responsible for identifying new market opportunities/ business lines for the NBFC.
13) Responsible for employee retention and grooming them to handle higher responsibilities.
Reports to Business Head
Requirement:-Should have a retail finance experience (Home Loans & Mortgages in particular) of minimum 10 years with Banks and/ or NBFC.
Qualifications: MBA/ Post Graduate in any stream. Can consider even a Graduate if the candidate is exceptional.
Must have preferably operated out of Top Metro locations: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai (last assignment being at least a Zonal level).
Must have handled teams
Must have a proven track of consistent delivery of budgeted numbers and growth in profile over the years.
Job stability with previous employers.
Understanding of the Construction Finance and Structured Finance business will be an added advantage.