National Head – Sub Distribution Channel Manger
o Appointing and monitoring channel sales and marketing activities of sub-distributors; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
o Responsible for channel sales, Dealer Management / Sub Distributor Management.
o Exploring the market potential in new area & appointing new sub-distributors/ sub dealer network
o Strengthening existing sub-distribution network
o Assessing performance of the dealers on various criterions such as quality/ technology improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
o Promote and drive the concept of asset reliability and total cost of ownership across key accounts in the assigned territory
o Interact with the complete value chain (external & internal) to spread awareness on condition based monitoring, asset restoration and competency development
o Motivate Channel Partners to increase their focus on services like spindle refurbishment and annual condition monitoring contracts at their end users by continuous hand holding and support
o Plan, participate, monitor, follow-up marketing & other promotional activities as per sales strategy for the allocated customers / area & end customers / users
o Prepare business plan, sales forecast, sales & marketing activity plan, timely execution & effective implementation of the same
o Creating strategies to access unexplored markets while tracking market dynamics, draw inputs to realign strategies to counter competition
o Identify systems tools needed to implement planning/ forecasting systems. Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to supply chain planning and execution systems.
o Build strong relations with Key Sub-Distribution partners Support Key Account Managers with account strategy
o Drive Commercial policy to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets Channel policy communication, awareness both internal and external
o Define back office processes for channel policy and channel support tools
o Build support tools for distributors and sales teams to maximise our channel policy
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with Minimum 15 Plus years of consistence experience in a Distribution channel management role A Level / HND and above in Business or Marketing related curriculum Basic understanding of Building Material industry & Strong communication skills
2. Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
3. Have experience leading change and developing organizations.
4. You have knowledge of market dynamics of the Pan India
5. You have knowledge of channel sales across different types of outlets- MM, HFS, WS.
6. Expertise in financial management, P&L of stockists.
7. Managed teams of 20 or more, driving capability building, performance management.
8. Knowledge of Joint Business Planning, engaging top stores, running WS meets, canvass meetings.
9. Sub Distributor infrastructure development & management
10. Knowledge of working with multi-functional teams, good understanding of logistics operations