The company has been recognized as India's Best Vocational Training Institute by Brands Academy. With our presence in 100+ cities and a substantial presence in non-urban areas across India, we take pride in contributing to India's skill building initiatives- sometimes independently and sometimes as a partner with institutions and governments.
This is a strategic high-profile leadership position for a leading Education enterprise with national visibility.
Reporting to the CEO, the National Head – Academics & Operation profile is responsible for leading Academics & Operation through perspective of Quality Control and Assurance in support of its Retail – Vocational Training interest. Focused on Faculty Development program, quality of training delivery, rich content, ensuring Quality and structured examination pattern, recent techniques of research & development this position will direct training, R&D, curriculum development & FDP as a whole.
• Structure examination process in a cost effective manner.
• Ensure correct Examination results within TAT (14days).
• Streamline and smoothen Examination link with ERP
• Strategise on effective examination pattern
• Ensure Faculty Training, Up gradation & Motivation along with Faculty Connection and Interaction – Faculty Engagement.
• Faculty Supply – Support only
• Ensure Regular Competitions/Activities (centre/zonal level).
• Camera System (A&V) set and Examination & Faculty assessment using the same.
• Student Feedback – Analysis and Action.
• Ensure ERP Integrated reports
• Continuous Feedback and connect with RnD for Course. Improvement/changes where req.
• Define QA Policies and update from time to time
• Support and continuous connect with BPs.
• Centre Grading – Formation and Circulation