National Channel Sales Manager
• Responsible for sales operation selling its range of products through channel sales
• Overall responsibility of the position is to lead Channel Sales function of the division through a Business Development Team and establish coverage, Distribution and Display objectives in line with Business Plan to achieve Sales goals set by the company.
Key functions include:
o Plan and implement channel sales strategy
o Appoint Channel partners all over India
o Implement the overall Sales plan of the division across all verticals specifically focused on Channel Sales all over India
o Leading nationwide sales team members to achieve sales target & establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
o Measure the productivity and efficiency level of sales team closely and initiate corrective action, leading to higher productivity/revenue.
o Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
o Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
o Budgeting of Sales and Marketing Program management
o Team management, Customer relationship
o Manage PAN INDIA set of existing partner relationships across all Diligent brands in order to maintain and grow bookings, revenue and thought leadership.
o Set up a Channel model to be followed across all Diligent brands in an effort to establish a consistent and replicable structures across multiple market segments.
o Negotiate and close complex deals that benefit Diligent brands including any technology integration and content distribution agreements.
o Work closely with Marketing, Finance, Sales, Product Development, and cross functional leadership team to inform strategic priorities and build operational practices with every department across Diligent.
o Establish Channel onboarding process and partner management plan including quotas, pipeline reviews and inbound/outbound financial transactions.
o Advise management on new strategies required for expanding the business.
o Build and track key performance indicators related to partner initiatives including existing relationships growth.
o Communicate effectively across Diligent brands through scheduled reviews and ongoing reporting.
o Assess, build and manage Channel partnership, as necessary, as existing partner relationship network grows.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in Marketing or related field or equivalent Qualification & related work experience of 15+ Years with high energy Channel Sales & with strong people skills and a proven ability to execute.
2. Lead team of 6-10 Branch/State Channel Managers
3. Develop/Expand Relationships with Channel Partners
4. Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization.
5. Superior relationship building skills across internal and partner stakeholders.
6. Excellent executive communication and presentation skills.
7. High business acumen with a sales, marketing, and solution development mindset.
8. Capable of performing in a remote team environment.
9. Contract negotiation and partnership conflict resolution skills.
10. Ability to drive change with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency.
11. Experience with sales funnel management and structuring sales quota and revenue expectations
12. Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
13. Analytical and process-oriented mindset
14. Strategic planning and implementation skills, ability to think ahead
15. Employee training and development expertise
16. Proficiency with utilizing all manner of technology to advance sales operations including CRM
17. Demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous learning and improvement
18. Excellent communication and presentation skills.