Duties and Responsibilities :
- Metrics, operational excellence, revenue growth and clients objectives across all the sites on agreed parameters.
- To retain and develop the performance all targets set by the clients in terms of revenue growth by identifying opportunities to grow the business and enhance profitability.
- Be commercially aware of contract terms, Rewards, Penalty, Manpower Requirements and SLA.
- To oversee that all sites achieve developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Focusing on growing and teams, Sites and Billing team on forecast management, achievement on SLAs and billing and payment issues with the clients.
- Closely work with Circle Site Heads and create an effective communication channels with all client stakeholders, including procurement and commercial/finance team on all billing and payment related dues.
- Work closely with client SPOC, business reviews for PAN india in partnership with Operational and Site Leadership team
- Prepare and lead professional management information, making valid recommendations on client cost reduction improvements and compliancy through travel management and processes.
- Monthly analysis of client clarifies, and validates customer needs/requirements on an ongoing basis and drive the same in partnership with Site Leadership Team.
Key Competencies :
- Ability to communicate and express views to all clients across multi sectors and different levels of seniority.
- Communications skills : Confidence with management information analysis and problem solving. Good IT knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Salesforce.com
- Analytical skills : presentation skills on a personal, one to one and group level, negotiation skills, tact and diplomacy. Ability to identify and act on opportunities to grow client accounts.
- Selling skills : Excellent Operational skills, planning, preparation, follow up.
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious. Must have managed operations responsibility in a outsourced model
- Organizational and focus and understanding of client profitability. Understanding of client procurement processes.
- Commercial awareness
Key Skills and Experience Requirement :
- Experience (10-12 years) in a telecom or a third party domestic environment
- Strong Inbound and Outbound Operations analysis experience.
- Management information experience is desirable
- Previous account management and ability to liaise and deal with Senior Level Clients
- Strong Relationship skills