To build and manage relationship with Preferred program clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability and Cash management products of the bank.
Key Responsibility Areas:
HNW Portfolio Management
Operations, Marketing & Processes
- Identify existing branch customers who meet Preferred program criteria and flag them on the system to upgrade these customers under the program
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria and flag them on the system
- Regularly interact with the customer to build rapport and understand the profile.
- Achieving MTD and YTD Revenue Targets
- Enhance the value/book size of the given portfolio
- Achieving Top Line targets for various products like LI, MF etc.
Increase in market share
- Monitoring Inward Remittances , FCY Chq Realization
- Contact 15 unique customers daily for sales calls
- Update CRM with Purpose of Call, Discussion Happened, Outcome of call and next follow up date
- Update any Event Based Triggers (EBTs)
- Update any portfolio client related process like LTR etc
- Handling Service Request for NR HNW clients
- Ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer accounts
- Follow all NR Desk related processes (like Day Plan, Fee Plan and any other that may be notified from time to time)
Product Penetration & contribution towards focused product
- Look for opportunities to cross sell any other product of the Bank, to ensure that Bank is a one stop shop & solution for all banking needs of the NRI Preferred Customer
Customer Service Customer Services
- Ensure that an optimal level of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached.Enhance client's CTG level and Ensure that the Customer Group profitability is achieved
: Ensure quality customer service is delivered. All customer queries and complaints to be resolved the same day. Ensure the customer is informed about any regulatory or process change. Keep the customer updated on program features.
Complaint Management : To ensure all queries and complaints are resolved within the bank specified TAT
Sales and Influencing Skills
Banking Product & Process Knowledge
NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
Planning and Organizing Skills
Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Minimum experience in years 3-4 yrs
- Exposure to NRI segment (preferred)