- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Knowledge of MX3 ERM - MLC and VAR (MRA/MRB), RDBMS Oracle 12.c, UC4 Scheduling
1. Expert resource to accompany a transition from Murex 2.11 to Murex 3.1 from an external service provider to Accenture.
2. Facilitate Transition planning from Accenture side
3. Facilitate additional in-team cross-training in Murex 3.1 and Murex VAR module
4. Key resource for Knowledge Reception from Murex Upgrade Project
5. Potential Team Lead back-up for Murex AO engagement as a further role after Murex Transition complete.