- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets,
- Make technology decisions related to Mulesoft environment
- Oversee the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Mule AnyPoint Studio runtime
- Strong Integration/ESB Experience Details:
- Reasonable knowledge of Mule AnyPointStudio runtime 3.5.2
- Need to build Mule services for integration and connectors
- Data transformation knowledge should be good
- Good integration domain knowledge
- Deployment of Mule components using Ant, Maven
- Strong communication and client interfacing skills Project Activities: Design, Coding, Testing and Integration Testing support Software: AnyPoint Studio runtime 3.5.2