• Responsible for helping the IDFC Bank to devise and implement robust Channels Technology Solution for the bank based on RBI regulations and Organizational guidelines
• Responsible for understanding the business requirement and liaison between the business team, technology partner and internal stakeholders for development and deployment of business solution.
• Responsible for managing deliverables and troubleshooting SIT, UAT and production issues.
• Adhere to the Info Sec and Regulatory guidelines.
• Lead and manage end-to-end implementation of Mobile application and solutions in Retail pertaining to Retail, Business banking, and Wealth management.
• Establish and manage strong internal relationships with key stakeholders by understanding their business strategies, application usage and priorities.
• Provide the proposals.
• Intensively engage in design, technology solutions and architecture.
• Develop project plans, outlining project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates for timely delivery.
• Fulfilling the roles of project manager, technical expect and functional expert in the implementation.
• Responsible for establishing & maintaining the strong Vendor relationships & ensure they meet the SLA’s.
• Responsible for pre and post planning and managing the systems.
• Create a monitoring plan for continuous development and upgrade to comply with all regulators.
• Prepare MIS for senior management overview and decision making.
An Ideal Candidate should possess:
• Total experience between 8 to 10 years in Banking domain. Minimum experience of 5 years in implementation and delivery of applications in mobile applications and technology.
• Should have a good understanding of Digital Channel Systems (Internet Banking Channel, Mobile Banking Channel and other alternative channels).
• Should have a good Retail and Mobile banking functional knowledge
• Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interfacing skills.
• Should be able to think logically and present innovative ideas from technology and business perspective.
• Motivated, disciplined and able to work in team environment.
• Ability to deal with and communicate with all levels in the organization.
• Technical Knowledge (knowledge or hands-on experience) in the technologies mentioned below.
o Android and iOS Technologies.
o Java technology and SOA architecture & Implementation.
o RDBMS Database - Data Modeling/DS design/Fine-tuning/SQL & PL/SQL Programming,
o OS (Windows / Unix / Linux / Sun Solaris),
o Web Security Standards,
o Web & App servers (Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache),
o Web Frameworks (MVC / Spring / J2EE),
o Business process tools and rule Engine,
o Reporting tools (Crystal / Jasper),
o Overview and understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
• Knowledge in Application / product Implementation, deployment, Version maintenance, Release Management & Change Management, Testing (Application, Performance, Penetration, Smoke, Sanity, Regression),
• Carry out the end to end functional and technical testing as per requirement of business team.
• Responsible for SIT, UAT and pre-prod final sign-off.