-Over all IT experience of 17+ years in Information technology, with exposure to ITIL, TOGAF, PMP certified with Hands on Experience in Architecture and Design and implementation of large Products/Applications in Digital and Emerging Technology Space
- Must have a good understanding of the Digital Business revolution in specific Industry domains and the ability to spearhead a digital transformation roadmap initiative for a customer
- Must have exposure in creating new solutions covering the digital technical areas like Mobile, Web Content Management, Portal management
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and should be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be hands on architects with strong IT delivery experience adept at translating abstract concepts into real world software
- Experience in designing and developing distributed, large scale enterprise platforms servicing employees, vendors, customers and general public across the world
- Strong Experience in designing solutions using one or many of digital products such as SiteCore, SDL Tridion, Adobe Experience manager, Open Text, Web Content Management and Portal products, Office 365, Commerce products like Hybris, Oracle ATG Commerce, Magento, others.
- Good understanding of contemporary architecture approaches such as Two Speed architecture, MicroServices, Cloud Native, Digital First, etc.,
- A good understanding of modern day architecture components like Api Gateways, Baas, iPaaS, Trust services, micro kernels and container technologies like Docker
- Exposure in Cloud stack like Azure, NoSQL databases like MongoDB, CouchDb and Search Technologies like ElasticSearch, CloudSearch, and Solr
- A good understanding of contemporary design approaches such as Event sourcing, CQRS and ERD and the role they play in designing modern day large scale digital systems
- A strong understanding of NFR attributes & experience designing large scale platforms to those considerations
- Experience with performance tuning and benchmarking of web applications and servers
- Experience in Infrastructure and configuration management
- Good knowledge & understanding of Devops, CI, methodologies like XP, TDD, Agile.