• Worked on Oracle 10g/11g programming features in PL/SQL with good Oracle 12c awareness. Experience in writing complex SQL Queries and handling data structures
• Hands-on coding on Packages, Procedure, Functions, Triggers, Jobs, XMLTYPE etc.
• Programmatically processed large data set using PL/SQL
• Strong on Performance Tuning, exception handling techniques
• Debugging skills with exposure to session settings such as SQLtrace and 3rd party tools such as PLDEBUG would be an added advantage
• Effective unit testing skills for PL/SQL based API’s with exposure to frameworks such as PL/UNIT Working knowledge on instruments like Explain Plan, TKprof, AWR report
• Experience in Relational data modeling and Object Oriented Design concepts Usage of ORDBMS concepts (nested tables, complex types, et al.)
• Strong enterprise business application design and development experience
• Strong written, oral communication and project management skills.
• Exposure to enterprise business applications.
• Hands-on approach essential
• Very strong in core java, threading, JMS, Database
• Strong in algorithms, and OOPS
• Must have worked in an environment where Continuous Build Integration was practiced.
• Design Patterns
Experience : Overall 8+ years of relevant experience (Minimum 4+ years in MetricStream)
Job roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand app features & functionality
• Create high and low level design documents
• Develop modules using our ECP platform & other technologies
• Review & approve test cases
• Responsible for code review & adhere to coding standards
• Lead and guide a team of application developers, help them understand the business requirements and develop applications and / or configured solutions.
• Work closely with Architects, Product Management, Developers, QA, Support and PMO to build world-class software