1. Proactive strategic support to enable and facilitate medico marketing initiatives to achieve organizational goal as per global policies and compliance.
2. Develop brand strategies and generate evidence based data on allotted therapy area
3. Collaborate with National and International Societies / Organizations for medical consensus and publications.
4. Co-ordinate and participate in National Symposia, CME, Conferences.
5. Provide value addition to the marketing team by providing valuable insights related to products for business growth.
6. Conduct and drive Advisory Board Meetings and gain valuable insights from board members.
7. Routinely interact with KOLs and discuss about the therapies of interest and engage in activities like CMEs and Conferences.
8. Coordinate with business development and in-licensing team to provide medical strategies for new products and evaluation of products in the pipeline.
9. Feasibility and Planning of Clinical Trial.
10. CRP finalization and budget allocation for Clinical Trial.
11. Review and finalize CT protocol, Dossier.
12. Monitor Clinical Trial Studies.
13. Review Study reports and finalize the same.
14. Design and review toxicity studies as per regulatory requirements.
15. Contribution in medical information compilation (Preparing Draft Prescribing Information, Published data, Regulatory agencies review reports) and review of dossier for manufacturing and marketing application.
16. Resolution of medical related DCGI query.
17. Medical Training to field force and marketing group.
18. Review marketing inputs and add value scientifically.
19. Work closely in field with field employees.
20. Groom field employees with scientific inputs.