Perform daily account management on Facebook and Twitter for a variety of clients.
- Strategize, execute and optimize client marketing campaigns on Facebook and/or Twitter to accomplish desired goals
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Monitor and maintain bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, and other important account metrics.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Maintain high level of client servicing by sending timely performance update with daily reports, post campaign analysis (case-study) with recommendations to be shared with the Sales/Client
- Ensure 100% campaign deliveries
- Keep pace with Facebook and Twitter industry trends and developments.
- Initiate documentation on trends, learning's & performance of the campaigns (Industry-wise) on regular basis and sharing the same with Internal Team
- Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Competencies :
- Passion for advertising and digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications :
- 3-5- experience in managing Facebook and Twitter
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale social accounts in a variety of different business verticals.