1. Professional experience in product development life cycle using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow.
2. Proficient at modeling control system related algorithms using Simulink and Stateflow.
3. Experience in performing Model-In-Loop Testing and Debugging.
4. Knowledge of different Testing methods and Tools.
5. Familiar with M-scripting and S-Functions implementation.
6. Ability to program in C, C++, or C# using Visual Studio is a plus.
7. Experience of working on Configuration Management Tools- GitHub and SVN.
8. Must have a strong background in one or more of the following: Control system design, Feedback control theory, System modeling, Thermodynamics/Heat transfer, Optimization, and Numerical methods.
9. Familiar with commercial or industrial building control systems.
10. Knowledge of commercial HVAC/Building Automation Systems and/or equipment.
11. Familiar with microprocessor-based controls and development tools (compiler, emulators, simulator, debuggers, etc.)
12. Understanding of a product development life cycle through Requirements to final deployment.