? Accountable for the deliverables, performance and outcomes of the Marketing team which consists of the Marketing and Marcom team
? Lead team to achieve and exceed individual targets and marketing and organization goals. Foster innovation and creativity to ensure impactful, high achieving marketing programs.
? Drive accountability to ensure deliverables and outcomes are met within time and budget requirements.
? Foster a collaborative approach with stakeholders and partners. Work across the organization, field and SU to understand business strategies and align business plans to ensure effective outcomes. Work closely with the GM Marketing to ensure plans are aligned with the Organisation Goals.
? Measure and evaluate short- and long-term impacts and return on investment of programs and campaigns plans. Foster continuous improvement to drive effectiveness of programs, implementing corrective actions as required, to ensure the delivery of outcomes in line with business and management expectations
? Responsible for amplifying and driving change to present Co’s Pan India through compelling marketing programs and events
? Be accountable for all marketing infrastructure e.g. temp workers, vendor management and contracts, budget management, CRM quality & functionality improvements. Ensure the Organisation Corporate standard business processes are strictly followed by our employees, partners and vendors.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing and minimum of 5 years related experience in marketing in a ITES Industry
2. Requires proven skills in leading/managing the strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns and related processes, projects and tactics.
3. Strong knowledge of Co’s products and market dynamics, and a strong understanding of the industry sales process
4. Demonstrated leadership skills including strong team management capabilities. Effective organization and planning skills.
5. Experience developing and executing outbound marketing programs to drive demand for new and existing products, including experience with segment marketing programs. Proven ability to understand the needs and buying influences of Co’s customers.
6. Ability to communicate effectively through all hierarchical levels in an international, matrix, business environment.
7. Ability to deal with high pressure, visibility and workload; Demonstrated business acumen and business analytics skills. Demonstrated results orientation, including developing fact-driven, business goal-focused plans that align with strategic objectives.
8. Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)