The position and the designation is that of a TRUSTEE (DIRECTOR) which will be formally empowered within 90 days of joining after initial orientation and coaching.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assume overall responsibility for developing the marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes and control of the marketing budget.
• Organize and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
• Report on marketing strategy group activities to board members.
• Responsible for performance appraisal of Marketing Team and RSOI Team and for providing training and development opportunities.
• Provide approval for marketing and promotional budgets.
• Resolve the challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization.
• Mentor and develop team members using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
• Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives.
• Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to the goals and objectives and report progress to the Board.
• Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
• Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
• Review the analysed market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models to position Foundation and Mall as a leader.